Build GIS Map from gINT Project Files- NovoGIS
Did you ever want to put your test holes on a map and view their stratigraphy, groundwater level, etc. when you click on each test hole? Using NovoGIS you can turn your gINT project file(s) into a 3D map with a world of data attached to it. It does not matter if you have only one gINT file, or hundreds of gINT files; we can help you turn them into a GIS map in just a few minutes!
NovoGIS generates a Geographical Information System (GIS) from your gINT project files. The gINT files should include UTM coordinates of your test holes. NovoGIS will process all your gINT files, extracts coordinates from gINT, and creates a KML map that is displayed in Google Earth software (freeware).
- No matter how complicated the structure of your gINT project file is, our SmartSync technology can ‘decode’ the structure and read relevant data,
- One gINT file or hundreds of gINT file; NovoGIS will process them all,
- View inside each gINT project file before exporting data into the GIS map,
- Presenting a ‘mini-log’ containing the list of all soil layer by clicking on each test hole location,
- Various options to configure the GIS map,
- Full control over the colors used in the map, size and type of the placemarks, and more
- Help file and PDF user’s manual.
Data obtained from your gINT project files by NovoGIS, will be converted to Keyhole Markup Language (KML) which is an XML notation for expressing geographic annotation and visualization within two-dimensional maps and three-dimensional Earth browsers. KML was originally developed for use with Google Earth, a computer program that renders a 3D representation of Earth based primarily on satellite imagery. The program maps the Earth by superimposing satellite images, aerial photography, and GIS data onto a 3D globe, allowing users to see cities and landscapes from various angles. Users can explore the globe by entering addresses and coordinates, or by using a keyboard or mouse. The program can also be downloaded on a smartphone or tablet, using a touch screen or stylus to navigate. Users may use the program to add their own data using KML and upload them through various sources, such as forums or blogs. Google Earth is able to show various kinds of images overlaid on the surface of the earth and is also a Web Map Service client.
NovoGIS as a gINT Project Viewer
You can use NovoGIS to view your gINT data, even if you don’t have gINT anymore! Many former customers of gINT have hundreds of gINT files that they cannot use, because they don’t have a gINT license. You can use NovoGIS to view inside any gINT file and obtain:
- List of all test holes,
- List of soil layers for each test hole, and groundwater level,
- List of SPT / DCPT blow counts , and
- Test hole coordinates.
Your online order takes only 5 minutes! You will receive the download link and an “activation code” by email immediately after your purchase.
|License Type||Price (USD)||Buy|
|NovoGIS (12 month lease)||$450.00 / year||Subscribe!|
|NovoGIS (6 month lease)||$350.00 every 6 months||Subscribe!|
|NovoGIS (Perpetual License)||$800.00||Order Now!|