Build GIS Map from gINT Project Files- NovoGIS
Did you ever want to put your test holes on a map and view their stratigraphy, groundwater level, etc. when you click on each test hole? Using NovoGIS you can turn your gINT project file(s) into a 3D map with a world of data attached to it. It does not matter if you have only one gINT file, or hundreds of gINT files; we can help you turn them into a GIS map in just a few minutes!
NovoGIS generates a Geographical Information System (GIS) from your gINT project files. The gINT files should include UTM coordinates of your test holes. NovoGIS will process all your gINT files, extracts coordinates from gINT, and creates a KML map that is displayed in Google Earth software (freeware).
- No matter how complicated the structure of your gINT project file is, our SmartSync technology can ‘decode’ the structure and read relevant data,
- One gINT file or hundreds of gINT file; NovoGIS will process them all,
- View inside each gINT project file before exporting data into the GIS map,
- Presenting a ‘mini-log’ containing the list of all soil layer by clicking on each test hole location,
- Various options to configure the GIS map,
- Full control over the colors used in the map, size and type of the placemarks, and more
- Help file and PDF user’s manual.